Spa’s can come up with a host of different secret coded messages telling you what it wants. Deep End Pools have compiled a list of all of the error codes we have come across to try and assist people who are having troubles with their spa.
Applied Computer Controls (ACC)
- CoLd : Temp in heater housing is below 40° F. Low speed / circ pump will operate continuously until the temp rises above 45° F.
- OH : Overheat. Spa temp over 108°.
- HLoH : Hi Limit Over Heat. Hi limit sensor is disconnected, shorted, or spa temp is above 112° F.
- SEoP : Sensor open or disconnected. Heater disabled but spa operational.
- SESH : Sensor short, non functional. Heater disabled but spa operational.
- PSoC : Pressure switch open with circulation pump.
- PSoL : Pressure switch open with low pump.
- PSoH : Pressure switch open with high pump.
- ToE : Time out error. Rare system error.
Balboa Error Codes
- pd: Power supply on battery
- OH: Sensors reading 112-118F
- OHH: Overheat. One sensor has detected 118º. Spa has shut down.
- OHS: Overheat.. One sensor has detected 110º. Spa has shut down.
- Flo: flow/pressure switch error
- Cool: Water temp 20 degrees below set point
- ICE: Potential freeze condition
- Sn1: Hi-limit sensor failure
- Sn3: Temp sensor malfunction
- Sna: Sensor A fail
- Snb: Sensor B fail
- SnS: Sensors out of balance. If alternating with temp, may be temporary condition.
- HFL: Substantial difference between temp sensors detected. Could indicate a flow problem
- LF: Persistent low flow problems. (Displays on the 5th occurrence of “HFL” message with 24 hours). Heater is shut down, but other spa functions run normally.
- dr: Inadequate flow in heater.
- dry: Inadequate flow in heater. (Displays on third occurrence of “dr” message)
- Pr: When spa is first actuated, it will go into Priming Mode
- —: Unknown water temp.
- Std: Spa operating in Standard Mode.
- Ecn: Spa operating in Economy Mode.
- SE: Spa operating in Standard-in-Economy Mode.
- ILOC: Interlock failure – possible pump/ozone spike
Brett Aqualine Error Codes
- OH: Temp exceeds 118 F
- Fr: Freeze condition – temp below 40 degrees
- FL: Pressure switch failure
- EO: Shorted temp sensor
- E1: Open temp sensor
- E2: Shorted hi-limit sensor
- E3: Open hi-limit sensor
- E4: Shorted flow switch
- E7: Improper electrical connection
CTI Error Codes
- thl/39: temp probe problem
- th2/current temp: temp probe problem
- th3/39: water temp below 39° F
- OH: water over 112° F. System will restart when temp. drops
- hot: water over 112° F. System will restart when temp. drops
- HL: High limit switch tripped
Dream Maker Error Codes
- OH: Overheat 108° F, spa is deactivated.
- FL: Flow. Pressure switch not working
- SN: Non functional high temperature sensor. Heater is deactivated
- F2: 4 hours daily filtration
- F4: 8 hours daily filtration
- F6 : 12 hours daily filtration
- FC : continuous filtration
EasyPak Error Codes
- C: Celsius
- CL: Current Time of Day
- ECdu: Econo Mode Duration
- Econ: Econo Mode Turn On
- F: Fahrenheit
- Fldu: Filter Cycle Duration
- Flon: Filter Cycle Turn On
- FLC: Pressure Switch Alarm
- FLO: Pressure Switch Alarm
- FrEE: Freeze Protection Alarm
- HL: High Temperature Alarm
- Loc: Panel / Keypad Locked
- PrH: Temperature Sensors Alarm
- Prr: Temperature Sensors Alarm
- Tu: Temp Set Celsius
- Tu: Temp Set F
- AOH: Temp in Equipment compartment to high
- FLO: Pressure switch failure, switch open
- FLC: Pressure switch failure, switch closed
- FrE: Possible freeze condition
- Flashing Display
- 3 Flashing Dots
- 3 Flashing Dots & LED
- HL: Sensor measuring 119F
- Prr: Temp sensor failure
- Prh: Hi-limit sensor failure
Gecko SP Codes (Spa Packs)
- SP-HR: hardware error
- SP-BR: breaker setting to low
- SP-IN: Input voltage low
- SP-F1,F2 or F3: Fuse 1,2 or blown
- SP-OT: Temp inside skirt high
- SP-OH: Water temp over 112F
Gecko RH Codes (Heater)
- RH-HR: Heater Hardware error
- RH-NH: Heat attempted & failed
- RH-NF: No flow in heater
- RH-NC: Comm error to Pack
- RH-HL: Heater Hi Limit
Gecko Accessory Codes
Hercules Error Codes
Hurricane Error Codes
Hurricane Error Codes
Jacuzzi Error Codes
Pinnacle Spas Error Codes
Spa Builders Support Error Codes
Spa Quip Error Codes
Sundance Spas Error Codes
Vita Spas Error Codes