Keeping your small above ground pool fresh and clean can be quite a tricky task. With the varying weather playing with your water balance along with varying bather loads it can be quite confusing.
We have drawn up a basic guide to try and keep you on form:
- Fresh fill pool with clean water
- Superchlorinate the pools water leaving cover off.
- Leave the filter running until pools chlorine levels are down to between 1 -3ppm
- Balance pH levels to between 7.2 – 7.6
- Test water regularly (1-2 DAYS)
- Remember different bather loads and weather conditions do play with chemical balances
- Leave pool for safe time until chemicals are fully mixed ( around 3 hours, always test first)
- Always read instructions before using any chemical.
- Mix chemicals seperatly ideally in totally different chemical containers.
- Filter running a at least 4 hours a day
- Clean cartridge regulary and replace every 4 weeks
- Clean debris out of pool as much as possible.
Deep End Pools & Hot Tubs Ivybridge, Unit 1a Stowford Business Park, Ivybridge, PL21 0BE
Call 01752 698 364
Deep End Pools & Hot Tubs Beaconsfield, 39 Mayflower Way, Holtspur, HP9 1UG
Call 01494 671 787