With swimming pools, in order to maximise the performance, minimise running costs, minimise any downtime and avoid unnecessary costs and aggravation caused by neglect, a regime of regular maintenance and service procedures is required to keep your pool in optimum condition.
MULTI AWARD WINNING
Swimming Pool Service Company in Hazlemere, Buckinghamshire
Hazlemere's No.1 Servicing & Maintenance
Weekly, Fortnightly, or Monthly Service Plans
We offer tailor made service plans that best suit your swimming pools needs. Weekly, fortnightly, and monthly service plans are available dependant on your own level of involvement. We boast a 99% success rate in avoiding an algae infestation and the pool turning green with clients signed up to a Deep End Pools weekly service visit.
Maximum Time Enjoying Your Pool
Some pool owners choose to carry out these regular service procedures themselves, and we are happy to offer training customers to enable them to do this if requested. However, the overwhelming majority of Deep End Pools clients neither have the time, nor the inclination to do so, and instead opt for a regular weekly service contract and entrust it to the hands of the dedicated, knowledgeable, experienced and professional service team here at Deep End Pools.
Weekly: Our Most Popular Service Plan
One of our highly trained and experienced Deep End Pools technicians systematically carries out the following procedures during a weekly swimming pool service visit:
- Net swimming pool of any solid debris.
- Vacuum swimming pool of any fine debris.
- Backwash and rinse media bed in swimming pool filter, or wash cartridge filter.
- Test and maintain water balance to include: pH, residual sanitiser (chlorine, bromine etc), Alkalinity, Total dissolved solids, and when needed any other specialists tests for ozone etc.
- Ensure the water temperature is maintained at client’s desired set point.
- Check and inspect swimming pool shell and all equipment for the onset of any defects, i.e. leaks, bearing noises etc.
- Ensure skimmer(s) are operating correctly and empty strainer(s) as required.
- Brush swimming pool walls and tile band.
- Prepare swimming pool for shock treatment.
- Deep End Pools Service Contract customers are prioritised during peak season to ensure preferential and dependable attention.
- 52 visits